Human Services Resource Directory
For Central Pinal County
Community Action Human Resources Agency
|Area Served:||Apache Junction,Arizona City,Casa Grande,Coolidge,11 Mile Corner,Eloy,Florence,Gold Canyon,Hidden Valley,Johnson Ranch,Kearny,La Palma,Mammoth,Maricopa,Oracle,Picacho,Queen Creek (Pinal County only),Queen Valley,Randolph,Red Rock,San Manuel,Stanfield,Superior,Toltec,Valley Farms,All Pinal County|
|Physical Address:||109 N. Sunshine Blvd., Eloy, AZ 85131|
|Major Crossroads:||Sunshine Blvd. and Frontier Street|
|Mailing Address:||109 N. Sunshine Blvd., Eloy, AZ 85131|
|Telephone 1:||(520) 466-1112|
|Telephone 2:||Toll free: 1-877-472-2472|
|Fax Number:||(520) 466-0013|
|Hours 1:||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Eligibility:||Restrictions - call for more information|
1. Case Management for non-homeless and homeless families and individuals. All assistance is provided within the framework of a comprehensive case management plan.
2. Financial Assistance is provided to help prevent loss of utility service or to establish service, eviction prevention. Funds may also be used to assist with first month`s rent.
3. Community Investment Funds provided by United Way of Pinal County are used to assist with needs associated with obtaining/maintaining employment and/or medical needs for households in the process of establishing eligibility for medical assistance programs.
4. Emergency Shelter is provided to homeless persons and families. This service is available during normal business hours, after hours, weekends and holidays.
5. Transitional Housing is provided for homeless families. The program is centered in Casa Grande, but is open to households from Pinal County who are willing to locate in Casa Grande.
6. Utility Discount Programs: provide applications for discount programs offered by Arizona Public Services, Salt River Project and Southwest Gas.
7. Lifeline Telephone Discount Program: Provide access to discount programs for persons with disabilities to receive discounted telephone service.
10. Home Repair/Weatherization is provided to qualified low income, homeowners throughout Pinal County.
11. Home Alone Safe Alone: Provides emergency alert devices including Angel Pendant to frail elderly and disabled persons.
12. Santa Cruz Valley Food Pantry provides emergency food boxes to households in Eloy, Arizona City, Picacho, and Toltec. Income eligible households may receive emergency food four times per year and proof of address and picture ID are required. Hours of Operation are: Mondays and Fridays 9:00-10:45am and Wednesdays 4:00 pm -5:45pm.